Thursday, April 28, 2016
Friday, April 22, 2016
FES Spring Concert
Grades: 1st, 3rd, 5th, and FYC
Tuesday, April 26th- 7:00pm
- Please follow signs to your child's "homeroom" in the front high school hallway at 6:30pm.
- Please dress nicely for this concert- no jeans, tennis shoes, gym shorts, gym sweats, etc.
- The concert will last approx 1 hour
- The concert will be video recorded. Check back for the link after the concert.
- Once a class is finished singing they will go back to their "homeroom" for the remainder of the concert. After the concert is over, you may get them from the room.
- When 5th grade is finished singing- FYC members stay on the risers and walk to their FYC position.
- YOUTH CHOIR: wear your t-shirt and BLACK pants
- 4th graders, 6th graders, 8th graders: please sit with your parents in the audience
- 5th graders: go to your homeroom
- We perform last on the concert
FHS Spring Concert
FYC, 5th band, 6th band,
JHCB, FHS Concert Choir, FHS Concert Band
Monday, May 9- 7:00pm
- All choir members: please report to the HS choir room by 6:30pm for warm-ups.
- FYC Members: wear your t-shirt and BLACK pants
- 5th grade BAND members:
- After you are finished playing, hand your instrument to your parents and meet us on the risers.
- FHSCC: concert black
- Gentlemen: black shirt, black pants, black shoes/socks, tie
- Ladies: black dress or black skirt (knee length), black blouse, or black pants. You must wear tan/black hose if you choose to wear a dress or skirt.
- All choir members are to sit with their families after their performance. Please do not be walking around during a group's performance.
- Please do not congregate and talk during performances either. Complaints have been made about students talking during concerts.
- The concert is open and free to the public. Invite family and friends!
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Thursday, March 3, 2016
FHSCC & FHSCB at OMEA Contest
Friday, March 11, 2016
Thomas Worthington High School
1:45 - Dress, load Trailer/Bus
2:15 - Depart for TWHS
3:00 - Arrive TWHS
5:00 - Warm Up
5:20 - Perform
5:45 - Sight Read
6:00* - meet in cafeteria, eat, Receive comments/rating
6:15* - Depart for home
7:00* - Arrive FHS
*Change into your concert attire during school before we depart. Regular concert black is the code. Please do not let your attire be a distraction to the performance.
* If you wish, you will be able to eat after our performance at approximately 6:00pm at the concession stand. Bring spending money if you choose.
*If you're riding home with a family member, I need a signed parent note by 2:15pm before we leave.
*The event is free and open to the public for moms, dads, family, and friends of the FHSCC &FSHCB. No audio or video recording of any kind is permitted in the auditorium, and the penalty is our disqualification, so please keep them off and away during our performance, and the performance of other bands.